Handheld Pulse Oximeter with "ACT"
checks your artery condition for early detection of heart killers
- Artery Check Technology (ACT) embedded
- Instant readings of SpO2, heart rate and artery condition in 1 minute
- Big 2.4” color TFT display
- Personal SpO2, Heart Rate, Memory Interval thresholds setting
- Shield Design against ambient light
- Biocompatibility protection
- Alarm Off - Device delivers audible warning when measurement result exceeds the SpO2/heart rate thresholds previously set. User can disable the alarm function by pressing the “Alarm off” button
- Silent mode - Disables the beep sound during the measurement by pressing the “mute” button.
- Up to 1440 Memories - Could be programmed with 5 intervals: 0/5/10/30/60-minute (“0” means no memory setup)
- Bluetooth® Transmission
- Pulse Strength Indicator
- Dual power source
- Protection pouch
Artery Check Technology
ACT (Artery Check Technology) processes SpO2 signals and determines the stiffness of the artery (Artery Condition) based on the derived wave form. It further classifies the arterial condition into 6 levels and presents the result in an intuitive graphical interface. Heart rate, SpO2 and artery condition are available at your fingertip!
Artery condition tells the potential risk of the following diseases
- Peripheral circulation disorder
- Cardiovascular disease